Hi Dads! Are you looking for the perfect Mother’s day gift? Something that says you really thought about it, something so personal that she’ll be overwhelmed when she see’s it?
You are in the right place, us women just love this stuff. What says ‘I know how much you love our children’ more than their little hand or footprints set in a handmade piece of jewellery for her to keep with her always?
So here are my top 5 gifts for the woman in your life this Mother’s Day.
- Fingerprint Necklace.The fingerprint necklace is by far my best selling product, it is simple but beautiful and can be customised with different writing styles. You can even have your own children’s writing on it if you wish.
More than one child? No problem, why not consider the cascading charms option.
- Handprint Charm BeadIf your partner already has a charm bracelet this could be the perfect addition to it. The heart, start, circle and square beads can be double sided with a print on either side. If she doesn’t already have a Pandora or similar bracelet, why not get one of my gorgeous coloured nappa leather bracelets for the bead.
- Fingerprint stud earringsThese are new to the range and perfect if you prefer something a bit smaller. The studs can be made with the same print or 2 different fringerprints. I can also do these with tiny hand or footprints if you prefer.
- Memory LocketI can can make little fingerprint or hand and footprint charms to fit inside your memory locket. I can supply the locket for you, or just the charms if you already have one. The beauty of these is that other charms can be added to really personalise it and make it unique.
- Handwriting or doodle charmLast but definitely not least is the handwriting charm. Your child’s own message shrunk down to fit on a charm that mummy can treasure for ever.
Can’t write just yet? No problem, this can also be done with little one’s doodles and simple drawings.